- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- BREATHABLE AND DURABLE MATERIAL: These classic sneakers feature nylon upper with suede overlays for breathable support
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: These stylish trainers with die-cut EVA midsole provides support which lasts many strolls and jogs
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: This footwear features low-cut design for a sleek and sophisticated silhouette for an increased ankles mobility so you keep moving all day long
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE CASUAL SHOES: High abrasion rubber outsole adds durable responsiveness; Ideal for throwback looks, everyday wear, and classic style
Reebok Women's Classic Nylon Shoes provide comfort that never looked so good. Lace up these women's Classic Nylons for sleek cushioning. An EVA foam sockliner helps boost comfort, while the iconic layers recreate a throwback running silhouette that pairs with almost any casual ensemble.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Package Dimensions : 11.42 x 7.64 x 4.65 inches; 1.32 Pounds
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : August 19, 2019
- Manufacturer : Reebok